1. This website can be accessed at invincibleafrica.org, related mobi-sites and software applications (the “Website”) and is owned and operated by Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute (Proprietary) Limited (“Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
2. These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods and/ or Services, and the use of the Website.
3. These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute Financial Education Initiative Material (“Goods and/ or Services”).
5. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute does not allows third party sellers to list and sell their Goods and/ or Services on the Website (each a “Third Party Seller”). When such happens, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will indicate on relevant product pages and checkout pages when Goods and/ or Services are for sale by a Third Party Seller. Certain terms in these Terms and Conditions only apply to purchases from Third Party Sellers, and others only apply to purchases from Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute. This will be made clear in the relevant clause.
2. Important Notice
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
2. These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which -
1. may limit the risk or liability of Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or a third party; and/or
2. may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
3. may compel the user to indemnify Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or a third party; and/or
4. serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
3. Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
4. If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website. If you are unfamiliar with eBooks, please pay particular attention to clause 8 below, which describes the nature, functionality, usage rights and delivery of eBooks.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute in terms of the CPA.
6. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
7. These Terms and Conditions are divided into three sections, as follows:
1. Part A – Orders and Sales;
3. Part C – General Legal Terms.
1. Please refer to our Exchanges & Returns Policy for more information about cancelling orders after delivery, and about returns (and related refunds, replacements or repairs). The Exchanges & Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
4. Registration and use of the website
1. Only registered users may order Goods and/ or Services on the Website.
2. To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods and/ or Services.
3. You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
1. be used for personal use only; and
2. not be disclosed by you to any third party.
4. For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods and/ or Services, failing which you will be denied access.
5. You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. You agree to notify Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
7. By using the Website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
8. You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Company representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
9. You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
10. You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Company representative.
5. Conclusion of sales and availability of stock
1. Registered users may place orders for Goods and/ or Services, which Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or the Third Party Seller may accept or reject. Whether or not Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or the Third Party Seller accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods and/ or Services, correctness of the information relating to the Goods and/ or Services (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute for the Goods and/ or Services.
2. NOTE: Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or the Third Party Seller will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods and/ or Services to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or the Third Party Seller come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will indicate the rejection of your order (by Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute itself or the Third Party Seller) by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
3. Prior to delivery or your collection of the Goods and/ or Services, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Goods and/ or Services, you may cancel the Sale only in accordance with the Exchanges & Returns Policy.
4. Placing Goods and/ or Services in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods and/ or Services, and as such, Goods and/ or Services may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available. You cannot hold Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or the Third Party Seller liable if such Goods and/ or Services are not available when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
5. You acknowledge that stock of all Goods and/ or Services or Services on offer is limited. In the case of Goods and/ or Services or Services for sale by Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute , Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods and/ or Services are no longer available after placing an order, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such Goods and/ or Services.
6. In the case of Goods and/ or Services for sale by a Third Party Seller, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute relies on inventory information supplied by the relevant Third Party Seller and Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute accordingly bears no liability for any inaccuracies in the information supplied to it. Consequently, should you order any Goods and/ or Services from a Third Party Seller which are in fact sold-out, any resulting dispute should be resolved between you and the relevant Third Party Seller, your respective rights and obligations being as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Please see details relating to Pre-orders in our FAQ’s: Pre-Order, which are incorporated by reference.
1. We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
2. Whether the Goods and/ or Services are for sale by Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or a Third Party Seller, payment can be made for Goods and/ or Services via -
1. debit card;
2. credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we reserve the right to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods and/ or Services will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods and/ or Services. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
3. direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 5 (five) days of placing your order. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will not accept your order if payment has not been received;
4. Instant EFT;
5. cash on delivery;
6. Direct Bank Deposit;
7. Discovery Miles coming soon;
8. MasterPass coming soon;
9. SBux coming soon; and
10. cheque deposits: cheque deposits may be made by prior arrangement with Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute . Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will not accept your order if notification of clearance of the cheque deposit has not been received.
3. The above payment options are explained in more detail in our Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQ”): Payment, which are incorporated by reference.
4. You may contact us via email at INFO@LearnandSave.co.za to obtain a full record of your payment. We will also send you email communications about your order and payment.
5. Once you have selected your payment method and you accept these Terms and Conditions, you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Goods and/ or Services.
7. Delivery of Goods and/ or Services
1. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute offers 2 (two) methods of delivery of Goods and/ or Services to you. You may elect delivery via:
1. courier; or
2. Please see details of our delivery and shipping terms and conditions in our FAQ’s: Shipping and Delivery, which are incorporated by reference.
3. Where it accepts your order, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or the Third Party Seller will deliver the Goods and/ or Services to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods and/ or Services during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods and/ or Services. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods and/ or Services on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Exchanges & Returns Policy.
1. An “eBook” means an electronic book capable of being opened and read on your PC or Mac computer using Adobe Digital Editions software (“Adobe Reader”), and on certain other mobile hardware devices (such as iphones and android) using the Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute .com Reader software (“Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute eReader”). The Adobe Reader and Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute eReader are “Reader Applications”. Your access to any eBook purchased by you from us will be granted via a link to such eBook) (the “Link”).
2. IMPORTANT – Limits to functionality and usage of eBooks:
1. You will not be able to read eBooks on devices that do not support either of the Reader Applications, therefore check your device prior to purchasing an eBook.
2. Even if a device supports either of the Reader Applications, eBooks will only be able to be read on such devices that you have associated with your profile in the relevant Reader Application. If you have not registered additional devices with one of the Reader Applications, you will only be able to read the eBook on the device onto which it was first downloaded.
3. You will need to be connected to the internet when you download an eBook and open it for the first time. On subsequent openings of the eBook, you will not need to be connected to the internet, provided you are opening the eBook from the device on which you first downloaded and opened the eBook.
3. Ordering eBooks: When ordering an eBook from us, you will be ordering the right to download such eBook from the relevant publisher and consequently, if Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute accepts your order, delivery will take place electronically via the internet as described below.
4. Delivery of eBooks:
1. Where Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute accepts your order, upon receipt or confirmation of payment, we will obtain your Link to the relevant eBook from the relevant eBook publisher and deliver such Link to you in your “LibraryBox” page on the Website. The speed of delivery of a Link will depend on a variety of factors, most of which are internet related and beyond our control (such as server availability, ADSL lines etc) and as such, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute does not hereby undertake to make delivery within any specific timeframe. However, as a guide only, delivery should occur within a few seconds, but can also take up to a number of hours. You will be able to access and click on the Link at any time following delivery thereof to you, subject to certain restrictions. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS:
1. So as to reduce the risk of fraud, eBook publishers limit the number of times any Link can be clicked before access to the Link is blocked. You will be able to click on such Link at least once, but acknowledge that access to the Link may become blocked after your first click so as to prevent fraud;
2. The Link will not appear if you have removed it, or Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute has removed it pursuant to your having ‘returned’ the eBook (if possible in accordance with Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute ’s Exchange & Returns Policy pertaining to eBooks from time to time);
3. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute does not guarantee that eBook publishers will make their eBooks available for download indefinitely and Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute accepts no responsibility or liability to you or any other person if, upon your accessing and clicking the Link, the relevant eBook publisher no longer has the eBook available for download via such Link, provided that, if you discover and report such a problem within 6 months of your receipt of the Link, you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price paid therefor.
2. We do not charge any delivery fees for electronic delivery of the relevant eBook link, however, you may incur costs (eg internet service provider fees) associated with downloading the eBook, and we will not under any circumstances be liable for any such costs incurred by you.
3. Practical issues to note in utilising the Link to download the eBook:
1. The Link will contain your unique reference number as allocated by the publisher of the eBook. By clicking on the Link, a small locator file, unique to you, will be downloaded and will give you access to the eBook.
2. IMPORTANT: the locator file required in order to access the eBooks will only be downloaded IF the device you are using to click the Link is already associated with the relevant Reader Application (i.e. if you are using a PC or Mac to click on the Link, you must have the Adobe Reader installed on that PC/Mac. If you are using a mobile device to click on the Link, you must have the Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute eReader installed on that mobile device).
3. If you have any problems relating to the functionality of your Link, please report same to us at our contact number on 0110488536 or via email to INFO@LearnandSave.co.za , so that we can assist you in resolving the problem.
5. Returns of eBooks: Please refer to our Exchanges & Refunds Policy.
6. Illegal use of eBooks:
1. All eBooks are the exclusive property of the publisher or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The download of eBooks is intended for your personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of eBooks purchased from us is strictly prohibited.
2. You may not modify, transmit, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content of eBooks, in whole or in part, and more specifically, you will not print, copy, or ‘lend’ eBooks to any other person. You may also not do anything which otherwise contravenes any licence conditions imposed by the publisher, as described on the relevant eBook’s product detail page. These aforementioned prohibitions are hereinafter referred to as “Illegal Activities”.
3. By downloading any eBook, you hereby acknowledge and agree to these terms. You hereby undertake that you shall not do nor try to do any of the Illegal Activities. You hereby indemnify Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute from any and all loss, damage, or expense it may suffer or from claims which may be made by third parties against Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute which arise from or in relation to your having participated in any Illegal Activities in relation to any eBook sold by Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute .
7. For more information and assistance , please refer to our FAQ’s: eBooks, which are incorporated by reference:
10. Third Party Sellers
1. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will indicate on relevant product pages and checkout pages when Goods and/ or Services are for sale by a Third Party Seller. In such cases Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute only provides the platform to facilitate transactions between Third Party Sellers and Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute customers. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute is neither the buyer nor the seller of these items unless otherwise specified.
2. The sale formed on acceptance of your order for Goods and/ or Services that are for sale by a Third Party Seller is therefore solely between the registered user and such Third Party Seller. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute is not a party to that sale.
3. The Third Party Seller is solely responsible for fulfilment of delivery of the Goods and/ or Services. The Third Party Seller is also responsible to provide an invoice to the registered user if required.
4. Because Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute wants the registered user to have a safe and consistent experience, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will handle any returns under the CPA or the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002 (“ECT Act”), by the registered user arising out of or in connection with the Sale between a registered user and a Third Party Seller on behalf of the Third Party Seller according to Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute ’s own policies. Should such claim escalate into being a dispute, although Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute reserves the right to become involved in an attempt to resolve it, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute is not obliged to do so and any disputes must be resolved between you and the relevant Third Party Seller alone.
1. We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
2. Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to -
1. your name and surname;
2. your email address;
3. your physical address;
4. your gender;
5. your mobile number; and
6. your date of birth.
3. Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
5. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
6. The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows:
1. in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods and/ or Services;
2. to contact you regarding current or new Goods and/ or Services or services (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material);
3. to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material); and
4. to improve your experience on our Website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us.
7. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is -
1. required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute ; and/or
2. disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute .
8. We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website or email, for the ordering of Goods and/ or Services or when delivering Goods and/ or Services to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
9. We will -
1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
4. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
5. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
6. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
7. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
10. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
11. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute reserves the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
12. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
14. In relation to eBooks –
1. The Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute eReader is based on Adobe software. When you use the Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute eReader, you agree that your data may be collected by and transmitted to Adobe via the Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute eReader.
12. Changes to these terms and conditions
1. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
2. Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
13. Electronic communications
1. When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you consent to receiving communications from us electronically.
14. Ownership and copyright
1. The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website (“Website Content”) are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law. The Website Content is the property of Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute , its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute .
2. You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
3. Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content contact our Admin Manager at 011 048 8536 or e-mail INFO@LearnandSave.co.za
4. Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
1. The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
2. Whilst Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website.
3. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute disclaims liability for any damage, loss or liability, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
4. Although Goods and/ or Services sold from the Website may, under certain specifically defined circumstances, be under warranty, the Website itself and all information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
5. Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute , its directors, employees and/or agents.
6. In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute , its employees, agents or authorised representatives. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
16. Linking to third party websites
1. This Website may contain links or references to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) which are outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those Third Party Websites and Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or the “cookies” that those sites may use.
2. Notwithstanding the fact that the Website may refer to or provide links to Third Party Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information contained thereon.
17. Limitation of liability
1. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute , its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors by way of email to INFO@LearnandSave.co.za or by contacting 011 048 8536.
2. MAHARISHI INVINCIBLE AFRICA INSTITUTE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
3. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY MAHARISHI INVINCIBLE AFRICA INSTITUTE AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
18. Availability and termination
1. We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and reserve the right to discontinue providing the Website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
2. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this Website other than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time and to the extent possible.
3. If you fail to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including any incident involving payment of the price of an order for any Goods and/ or Services, and you fail to remedy such failure within 7 (seven) days of notice to you by us, this may (in our sole discretion) lead to a suspension of your access to the Website without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we may have against you.
19. Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
2. In the event of any dispute arising between you and Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute , you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Johannesburg Division, Johannesburg) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
3. Nothing in this clause 21 or the Terms and Conditions limit your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
1. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute hereby selects 0802 London House, 21 Loveday Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions (“nominated address”). Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
2. You hereby select the address specified on the Goods and/ or Services order form as your nominated address, but you may change it to any other physical address by giving Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute not less than 7 days’ notice in writing.
3. Notices must be sent either by hand, prepaid registered post, telefax or email and must be in English. All notices sent -
1. by hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
2. by prepaid registered post, will be deemed to have been received 10 days after the date of posting;
3. by telefax before 16h30 on a business day will be deemed to have been received, on the date of successful transmission of the telefax. All telefaxes sent after 16h30 or on a day which is not a business day will be deemed to have been received on the following business day; and
4. by email will be deemed to have been on the date indicated in the “Read Receipt” notification. ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND US MUST MAKE USE OF THE “READ RECEIPT” FUNCTION to serve as proof that an email has been received.
21. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute information
1. For the purposes of the ECT Act, Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the Website:
1. Full name: Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute, a non-profit organization registered in Zimbabwe with registration number
2. Main business: Business Accountants and Consulting
3. Physical address for receipt of legal service (also postal and street address): 110 Leopold Takawira Street, 5th Floor Construciton House, Harare (marked for attention: Director and Legal)
4. Office bearers: Kulani Nyoni
5. Phone number: +263 242 758 036
6. Official email address: email@example.com
1. Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or the user’s right to use the Website or any of its contents subject to us processing any orders then already made by you.
2. You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
3. Any failure on the part of you or Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
4. If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
5. No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
6. No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party (the “grantor”) may show grant or allow to the other (the “grantee”) shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
7. These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and Maharishi Invincible Africa Institute and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document between the parties.